Friday, April 29, 2011

Kids Bowl Free

WOW! I just stumbled across this and knew so many of you would love it! You can go to KidsBowlFree.com and register your kids to get free bowling passes all summer long. As long as they are under 15 years old they will receive WEEKLY passes for up to 2 games a day! You do still have to pay for shoe rental (unless you have your own bowling shoes that is!)

I'm not sure about ALL bowling alleys but after I selected my bowling alley & signed the kids up I was presented with an offer for a Family bowling pass, I can list up to 4 adults to bowl all summer long for only $25. I think I'm gonna try to hunt down some cheap bowling shoes to sweeten the deal!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is a GREAT deal!! I'm linking this on my blog for my friends with kids! :)

    ReplyDelete