Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Clearance



Hope everyone had a good Easter! :)


Since it's the day after Easter LOTS of stores will have all their Easter items 50% off so be on the lookout and check to see if you have any coupons for easter candy or cookies! I had coupons for Nestle Easter cookies but my Walmart hadn't marked them down yet so I checked to see if they would be clearanced and they said yes and marked them down to $1.50 for me! I had some $1 & $0.75 coupons so I got a great deal! Also, some of the Pillsbury cookies had peelies for $0.40/2 on them so I snagged some of those as well. Needless to say I have 12 boxes of cookie dough in my freezer. :)

1 comment:

  1. I picked up some cute little tin buckets at Target for 50c each. I probably could have waited and got them cheaper, but I was afraid they'd sell out before I made it back there. They were marking all the Easter stuff down and they still had some really cute tablecloths, etc.

    ReplyDelete