Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Walgreens Trip-April 17, 2011

I had my first really bad experience at my Walgreens this morning. Basically, the cashier refused to do more than one transaction for me and told me that doing any more would be committing coupon fraud. (Which is not true, btw) So I got my first transaction and had to leave. After I calmed down my husband, Josh offered to go back up there and finish getting what I needed. I compiled all that I could into one transaction, gave him a list and my coupons and sent him off. Here's what I got:

Transaction #1:
(1) Goody Hair Accesory $3
(3) Scotch Tape rolls B1 @ $1.99 G2free
(8) Dove singles candy bars .39 each with In Ad coupon

Coupons Used:
(2) $1/1 Scotch tape
(4) $0.75/2 Dove candy bar
$3 Register Reward

Total oop: $1.12 + got back a $3 RR from Goody

Transaction #2:
(2) Always pads $3 ea
(3) Scotch tape rolls B1 @ $1.99 G2free w/ in ad coupon
(20) Dove singles candy bars .39 ea w/ in ad coupon
(4) Chocolate Peeps .50 ea w/ in ad coupon
(1) Goody hair accessory $3
(2) Colgate Total Advance toothpaste $3 ea

Coupons used:
(2) $1/1 Always pads
(2) $1/1 Scotch tape
(10) $0.75/2 Dove candy bars
(2) $1/2 Chocolate Peeps
$10 in RR

Total oop: $5.63 (*Forgot to use Colgate coupons, would have saved $2) + got back $3 Goody RR, $4 Always RR, & $4 Colgate RR

Transaction #3 (returned the toothpaste since I could have saved $2 extra)
(2) Colgate toothpaste $3 ea

Refunded: $6.53

*It's important you remember this: When returning a RR deal item the RR you earned must be surrendered*

So after the toothpaste return my total oop was only $0.22 for:
-(2) Goody hair accesories
-(2) Always pads
-(28) Dove singles candy bars
-(6) rolls of scotch tape
-(4) Chocolate peeps

Plus I earned $10 in register rewards!

No comments:

Post a Comment